Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go to BK but my office is in SoHo so it's more convenient.

Was able to get everything I wanted just wished I got a medium instead of a large in the Champion Black Sherpa jacket. Forced to sell it now unless I can get a trade.

What. Where. Not soho right?
I ask cause I was 173 and they said sold the last beanie to 171...meanwhile friends and family and some celebs walked in and picked up 3 beanies right in front of me. I was fuming.

I was in BK...only store I’ve been to so far and only one I plan on signing up for. They seem to get much more inventory there. Thought I wasn’t getting anything with that number

What. Where. Not soho right?
I ask cause I was 173 and they said sold the last beanie to 171...meanwhile friends and family and some celebs walked in and picked up 3 beanies right in front of me. I was fuming.

VIP’s/F&F man...smh.

SupLA is cooked on Xmas tees, Champion jackets, puffys, Arabic’s, Gucci color vertical stripe, and most colors of the other tees. Decent amount of beanies in good colors if I remember correctly but most people are only going for bending moving forward. Brown is sold out and one or two more colors.

Only three guitars actually made it out of the store. Word is about 10 were in the store.

950 guitars damn. supreme owner gotta be banking hardcore for real. anybody know dudes networth or is he low key like that

For anyone that actually wears their box logo hoodie, did you size up? I normally wear a medium in supreme tees, 5’8 160. Heavily considering picking up a Large magenta for $800 if I end up selling my parka.

For anyone that actually wears their box logo hoodie, did you size up? I normally wear a medium in supreme tees, 5’8 160. Heavily considering picking up a Large magenta for $800 if I end up selling my parka.

definitely size up. i wear a medium in tees and both my box logos are large and fit perfect

No way 950.

Somebody I know in the know said closer to 300.

Also there are about 1/4 of the guitars on eBay after the drop then there were mini bikes. Mini bikes we're around 400 to 500.

I'd guess 150 to 300. Especially with 5 in store lol

No way 950.

Somebody I know in the know said closer to 300.

Also there are about 1/4 of the guitars on eBay after the drop then there were mini bikes. Mini bikes we're around 400 to 500.

I'd guess 150 to 300. Especially with 5 in store lol

Just seen this at kicksusa for $35..better than supreme's

image.jpeg

Nah.

IMG_1379_zpsxu33affk.jpg

Saw that too, not taking customer service worth a grain of salt.

Just looking at what's for resale and store inventory.

Saw that too, not taking customer service worth a grain of salt.

Just looking at what's for resale and store inventory.

Some people actually buy stuff to use/keep.
Take the CS and Reddit post with a grain of salt.

And don’t worry you resellers will double your money after fees.

anybody know a good IG or site that has some pics of some true og supreme gear? like mid 90s to early 2000s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom