Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who asked about other in store stuff, sorry I didn't see the posts...phone was dying. Could've grabbed bookends for someone. They hardly had any tees left...only saw them bringing out Fire, Gonz and I think dog **** and nothing under Large. I did get a black box beanie though

had to throw it on for a test fit

5F801008-CC0A-43C4-A860-AC62D7ADF05B.jpeg

People who asked about other in store stuff, sorry I didn't see the posts...phone was dying. Could've grabbed bookends for someone. They hardly had any tees left...only saw them bringing out Fire, Gonz and I think dog **** and nothing under Large. I did get a black box beanie though
What number were you.

I seen the guitar being a risky bet, sure there was a chance people would pay big bucks if the design was better. But its just a white guitar with supreme on it. then if you in ny or cali factor in tax. Then selling fees. while tying up 2k of your capital.

I seen the guitar being risky bet sure there was a change people would pay big bucks if the design was better. But its just a white guitar with supreme on it. then if you in ny or cali factor in tax. Then selling fees. while tying up 2k of your capital.

It's from the brand that's know for that design...

Pretty sure people go nuts over a tee/crew/hoodie in a solid color with a little logo on it lol

It's from the brand that's know for that design...

Pretty sure people go nuts over a tee/crew/hoodie in a solid color with a little logo on it lol
thats different. anybody can wear the clothing, how many people are going to use the guitar other than have it laying around as a collectors item.

thats different. anybody can wear the clothing, how many people are going to use the guitar other than have it laying around as a collectors item.

Oddly enough this isn't only wanted by hypebeasts, when the guitar collectors catch wind, resale prices will go nuts.

Thx for grabbing the beanie for me fam:emoji_punch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom