Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasnt able to snag a bogo hopefully next year but my mat came in. Way larger than i thought it was going to be! hoping to hit on a bogo beanie and tee this week

PHk2D8B9Bf0.jpg

Gonz decks back up if anyone having post season feels coming soon

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/skate/hzdkt7w2f/cgwezkdpo

nvm gonee

no movement on my Box logo but still scheduled for delivery friday...didn't even get scanned at maspeth

no movement on my Box logo but still scheduled for delivery friday...didn't even get scanned at maspeth
I wouldn’t worry, one of mine just had an origin scan in ny then departure scan from pa and when it got to md I got the usual arrived at facility and then out for delivery scans

can anyone shed light on how the depth of the crown on the wool S logo caps compares to the depth of the crown on box logo camp caps?

looking at maybe grabbing one on eBay

I prefer the older fit of the camp caps which were more shallow than the current ones

can anyone shed light on how the depth of the crown on the wool S logo caps compares to the depth of the crown on box logo camp caps?

looking at maybe grabbing one on eBay

I prefer the older fit of the camp caps which were more shallow than the current ones

The wool ones are fairly shallow. I can wear the box logo camps, but the wool 6 panel is too tight and small. I have a camo one i can OOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom