Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
f4f30b8ff1644f8dada706dd4dba3fb4_sqr.jpg

f1a22f14a0b04f75ba65fe9dfdf2f480_sqr.jpg

700-Fill down. Waterproof breathable nylon 3-layer shell with tricot backing and taped seams. Two-way full zip closure with velcro placket, removable hood and embroidered logo on sleeve.

MN.
f4f30b8ff1644f8dada706dd4dba3fb4_sqr.jpg

f1a22f14a0b04f75ba65fe9dfdf2f480_sqr.jpg

700-Fill down. Waterproof breathable nylon 3-layer shell with tricot backing and taped seams. Two-way full zip closure with velcro placket, removable hood and embroidered logo on sleeve.
Those jackets are going to be at least $500. Taped seam 700 fill down ect... Baltoro isn't taped seam and it was $500.

Did they drop the prices yet or is that your guess? I really like the orange and Aztec pattern one and was going to get one if they are less than $500
Guess..700 fill is the same as a nuptse..it could be maybe 388 or higher tho

Was hoping for more horror tees oh well. Leather face piece is nice. That and brown beanie is it for me this week. Tempted to throw in that "issaknife" pin.

Any word on the Pinhead rumor? I saw someone said that Jpreme mentioned Pinhead but I can't find it in any of his posts. Also hoping for more winter tees besides Leatherface and skeleton sex. I can rock Leatherface but Skelton sex won't fly as a father of a 9 year old. Haha

My shipment hasn't been updated from UPS for 2 days since departed from Maspeth. Should I be worried?

Any word on the Pinhead rumor? I saw someone said that Jpreme mentioned Pinhead but I can't find it in any of his posts. Also hoping for more winter tees besides Leatherface and skeleton sex. I can rock Leatherface but Skelton sex won't fly as a father of a 9 year old. Haha

He did it as a story tease. Was hoping for Pinhead too. Heres the screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_7536.jpg
    IMG_7536.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom