Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A827644F-A28F-46B9-8749-96F5E40F7AE9.jpeg
My mans ready for the drop
mans look like he just got out from doing a 10-15

timbs not needed out here in LA

Just seeing if I missed. Last time I got at text it was 1:00 on the dot. Staring at phone.. haha

Usually people get text a lil after 1. I really don't care considering what's dropping so far. Also Palace is dropping heat Friday and I rather head there early

Usually people get text a lil after 1. I really don't care considering what's dropping so far. Also Palace is dropping heat Friday and I rather head there early
I was hoping to pick up some Palace online while in line for Supreme. If not I will need to buy on my phone and desktop at the same time. So hope to get that text so I can get both! I need that Palace fur hooded coat!

I was hoping to pick up some Palace online while in line for Supreme. If not I will need to buy on my phone and desktop at the same time. So hope to get that text so I can get both! I need that Palace fur hooded coat!
Yea my text came in just now. So it's all good. Some people get it literally before 4pm

my first time registering for in store .. just got my text as well.. if someone doesnt mind can you explain the process?

my first time registering for in store .. just got my text as well.. if someone doesnt mind can you explain the process?
If you respond with Yes then Supreme will text you tomorrow with your number in line and what time to show up. Bring you CC that you signed up with and drivers licence/ID.

If you respond with Yes then Supreme will text you tomorrow with your number in line and what time to show up. Bring you CC that you signed up with and drivers licence/ID.

i figured that much .. but do you recommend lining up a little earlier than the time they send you? also do you get in close to the time they tell you to be there? how fast does the line usually move?

i figured that much .. but do you recommend lining up a little earlier than the time they send you? also do you get in close to the time they tell you to be there? how fast does the line usually move?
Depends on the week. No need to arrive early unless it's a weak week, your number is high (400+), and many people don't show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom