Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In for BK. Def refreshed constantly with the delay even.
~Lefty
Yeah at 9:00 I was like wtf? Maybe they are doing it tomorrow. Checked here then went back and refreshed and bam it was up. Also a weird thing is on the page that shows the map it didn't say anything about this not being a guarantee of getting in line. The last time I signed up it said this?

Yeah at 9:00 I was like wtf? Maybe they are doing it tomorrow. Checked here then went back and refreshed and bam it was up. Also a weird thing is on the page that shows the map it didn't say anything about this not being a guarantee of getting in line. The last time I signed up it said this?

They delayed it last week, but last week was only like a few seconds. This week felt longer.

wait y'all can get ban for not just showing up???

yea some ppl have gotten a text on confirmation day that they havent shown up on multiple days and that theyre ineligible to participate for the rest of the season.

its my first time confirming and not going so well see if its gotten stricter

yea some ppl have gotten a text on confirmation day that they havent shown up on multiple days and that theyre ineligible to participate for the rest of the season.

its my first time confirming and not going so well see if its gotten stricter

Yea I'm took shook to risk that. But the ban thing is only for the season right?

Yea I'm took shook to risk that. But the ban thing is only for the season right?

yea i remember someone posted their txt of the ban message and it said it was only for the remainder of the season.

So everyone gets a fresh start come the SS18

for any of my peoples in here passing (doubtful) lemme kno..imma need some help copping this Friday

JjOpSUX0ABJEWn5CEOMNDnbnqXsiifbNGg8IMezJSpI.jpg

lpu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom