Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get a decent number this week, robe is a must. Everything else I'm iffy on. Mat I might pass because I don't think I want to carry that around in the city and if retail is too high on them, its an easy pass for me.
ill carry it for u

IMG_8752.PNG

Been waiting on this Champion jacket all season.

Appreciative there are some hyped items that may provide some distraction.

Kinda tight I passed on in-store now since they changed the date for Footaction releasing the 1's (not that I had high hopes anyway). May go for a robe, but I NEED that Champion jacket...probably my #1 item for the whole season

Kinda tight I passed on in-store now since they changed the date for Footaction releasing the 1's (not that I had high hopes anyway). May go for a robe, but I NEED that Champion jacket...probably my #1 item for the whole season
Hope everyone going for robe and matt will distract them from the jacket.

I swear to everything that EVERY time I think a hyped piece or collab will take attention away from what I want, it still sells out instantly.

I want the robe or the champion jacket, I'll be happy with either. Probably just go for the jacket since the robe sounds like a long shot. Jacket is too hard

Ugh, the Stacked C hoodie & sweats were just about all I was interested in out of the drops that we knew were coming.
I've been waiting for them, but this is the one week I was hoping they didn't drop because I really can't afford it. That's my luck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom