Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pnZMyQCtj

Got the sticker trifecta in my order of the L/S Pocket tee.

I now anticipate all of my Akira tees to come with red box logo stickers :lol:

1/3 shipped from akira drop. Week 1 all over again.

tell me about it, i sent customer service an email regarding my order of the Neo-tokyo deck and arm hoodie black....

i feel like the orders who go through first are being shipped last.
maybe shipping based on LIFO...

For folks who have ordered from StockX ... how long does it usually take for seller to ship. Waiting on a tee and it's been about 4 days still pending shipping -- not sure if sup items are just taking longer through all ends of the process.

black first, grey as backup.

will probably end up with neither :lol:

For folks who have ordered from StockX ... how long does it usually take for seller to ship. Waiting on a tee and it's been about 4 days still pending shipping -- not sure if sup items are just taking longer through all ends of the process.
Usually 1 business day, two at the most.

Seller has two business days to ship. If he fills an order Friday, he has till Tues to drop it off at UPS.

you have 2 Business Days to ship. So if you complete a transaction on a Thursday they have to ship by Monday the latest

btw so i got the text but I completely forgot to say "yes" loool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom