Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me the difference between regular Hanes and the Realtree version? Is it just the print?

i tried the trick of changing the blvd to boulevard to order a seocnd tee and it didnt work

different card too

should i have done a different email address also?

So apparently my card only works after 11:03am est on Supreme site....I kept getting declined on the woodland camo briefs and then at 11:03 I checked out and then went back for the syringe and Yamagata Akira shirts, surprised they sold that slowly

i tried the trick of changing the blvd to boulevard to order a seocnd tee and it didnt work

different card too

should i have done a different email address also?

Careful man!

I got banned for ordering two of the same item. Different card, name, email, phone, city...

Didn't really want two, just wanted to make sure I got one.

First time using Chrome with autofill after being on Team Manual... worked like a charm. No declines or CAPTCHAS.

Order 1: Slate Arm L
Order 2: White L/S L

Kinda regret not getting lime. :frown:

Wait, there were actually people who dont use autofill and manually typed everything in?

what am i doing right and what are my two little sisters and wife doing wrong? |l
tried to have them 3 cop decks only and they all got declined within the first 10 seconds
but my order went through?! tf
Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 9.07.08 AM.png

all manual bros. said fckk it and tried since i had 3 others copping deck forsure but too my surprise they got declined and mine went through.
makes me think if orders that are submitted too fast are blocked... hrmmm
i said **** it too on the MJ collab and went hoodie and deck and triumphed

we out here manual boyz cookin

So apparently my card only works after 11:03am est on Supreme site....I kept getting declined on the woodland camo briefs and then at 11:03 I checked out and then went back for the syringe and Yamagata Akira shirts, surprised they sold that slowly

THIS for me too. Couldnt check out till 11:03. Luckily I was able to get all 4 tees in black XL at that time

Dam so you gotta be fast but not fast enough but fast enough before everyone else whos trying to be fast but also not too fast is faster than you.

I really think that's why my red arabic and red headband single order kicked cause it went too fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom