Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sooo supreme def can detect autofill 100%. When i try to put in an order with all autofill it declines. When I put in autofill and delete and retype cvv and a digit or two of my cc, it went through. RIP restocks for sure.
Autofill works for me.

I got 3 declines on mobile and got through on desktop. My olive camp was sitting the whole time so I didnt mind, but I wanted maroon L/S over lime, which was gone in that span.

is anyone having fillr/autochrome problems? Ive been using fillr this whole season and been successful at everything I want but the last 2 drops I noticed something weird.. I kept getting card declined/violation of terms of service.. I tested fillr on briefs and it got declined but when I punched in manually it went through.

Deck was definitely gone in under 10 secs.. was able to go back and get everything I wanted besides the patches hoodie because restocks failed me. Google autofill worked just fine but Restocks failed multiple times eventhough item was sitting

Attachments

• E35E0966-8BA1-4F61-9DA3-5EF31708C2D5.jpeg
    E35E0966-8BA1-4F61-9DA3-5EF31708C2D5.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 28
Neo Tokyo L/S black
Arms hoodie

.had my coworker shoot for the neo Tokyo akira bomb deck but she failed.. after watching me every Thursday thought she would have the skills by now.

Chrome auto fill in browser works best for me.

got the arm hoodie in red, and arm, yamagata and pill tees. two orders. went to ebay for the deck and longsleeve.

autofill and no issues or captchas this time. nice.

Really might pay this 150 for the neo deck

Deck resell prices arent bad already. You can probably wait, keep looking and get for even cheaper. It was all hype since nobody wanted most the other stuff from the collection.

First time using Chrome with autofill after being on Team Manual... worked like a charm. No declines or CAPTCHAS.

Order 1: Slate Arm L
Order 2: White L/S L

Kinda regret not getting lime. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom