Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely go if you can. japan is so much fun. the food is amazing, and there are so many interesting things to see and buy.

here is supreme harajuku. equally unfriendly staff. these two supreme shops were the only stores in all of japan that i've visited where they don't greet you when you enter. undefeated on the other hand had a really cool and helpful sales guy. he pointed out the stuff that was limited and exclusive to japan.

Shibuya staff >>> Harajuku, Harajuku is the absolute worst. I've had multiple bad experiences with em including a time when the staff grabbed my phone as I was texting someone, asking for me to delete photos? what

Daikanyama staff is the best in all of Japan. In a much better neighborhood.

For today

IMG_0653.PNG

Like the neon color, but don't think i want the LS with the left chest/full back combo. Best graphic though IMO. Let's see the lookbook accessories.

iqiaCl9Jx0k.jpg

Japan is ill. They get exclusive camo TNF and purple label. Why cant the states get that heat.

japan so ill they got brands doing special energy drops for them. such an advanced market, everyone
is an early adopter.

I think moving forward everything I cop supreme will only be black. Even if it’s a fire color in red or blue or something else I’m only doing it in black. Makes things easier for me, only thing I will break the rule for is the red box hoodie

Anyone got text yet? Usually they texted at 1pm. Last week I got thru to get the registered page but never got text. Hopefully it not happen again this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom