Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171030_213341.jpg

Needed these images if supreme was going to use the Manga

Attachments

• IMG_20171030_213341.jpg
    IMG_20171030_213341.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 0
I was in Tokyo last week and they were doing construction around the area. they posted manga prints of Akira around the wall blocking pedestrians to provide some entertainment.

ah nice man, i was there the week before that, and unless i was walking on the wrong side of the construction, they only had this one pic up at the time.

o65whfT.jpg

Last edited:
ah nice man, i was there the week before that, and unless i was walking on the wrong side of the construction, they only had this one pic up at the time.

o65whfT.jpg

The first time I went they had zero pictures. next day they had it all up. this was right in front of the bape store in shibuya. was that picture taken there?

The first time I went they had zero pictures. next day they had it all up. this was right in front of the bape store in shibuya. was that picture taken there?

yeah, pretty sure it was the side across from the bape store. this was on oct 20 friday.

here's a pic i took of the shibuya supreme shop. you can see the unfriendly sales guys loitering around inside.

K8hRxdF.jpg

definitely go if you can. japan is so much fun. the food is amazing, and there are so many interesting things to see and buy.

here is supreme harajuku. equally unfriendly staff. these two supreme shops were the only stores in all of japan that i've visited where they don't greet you when you enter. undefeated on the other hand had a really cool and helpful sales guy. he pointed out the stuff that was limited and exclusive to japan.

7NSRgV5.jpg

supreme japan is useless. they have nothing in stock there. cool to visit once, but other than that, its pretty boring

Akira's cultural value decreased with this collab.

still need that plate though.

bonus*

I was in Tokyo last week and they were doing construction around the area. they posted manga prints of Akira around the wall blocking pedestrians to provide some entertainment.

20171025_104447.jpg
20171025_104521.jpg

20171025_104546.jpg

o65whfT.jpg

I'd have tried taking at least one, and possibly more, of those boards.

When I went to japan I was just asking them for stuff I can only get in japan because most things you can get in the states.. bounty hunter had wild crap that was japan only.. and a couple other shops. Long story short... Japan is wild.. ate so much the night I landed I got sick the next day lol

Coworker finally brought in my Scarface friend tee. They must hate me cuz they gave him every scarface sticker in that 1 order. Took me 3 orders to get all 3 lol. I Got my black blimp tee in from StockX too.

UPS stole my lamp he copped for me though. Been stuck on the order was "incorrectly sorted" for days. He just filed a claim yesterday.

UPS stole my hoodie too. Tell him to call Supreme as well.

Arm hoody had potential. I guess pass. Lets see box logo zip hoodies regular sup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom