Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my arabic hoodie came with a scarface sticker .. unfortunately the hoodie is too big as well .. smh i need to lose this gut to fit into a L because supremes XL stuff the sleeves are huge smh

LMAO i'm married now duke.

It's over. gotta keep that ting in one piece.
ahh gotcha

giphy.gif

Got hit with a $100 chargeback from something on Grailed. Dude trying to claim "unauthorized transaction" when he was sending me DMs asking when I was shipping. FOH.

Might be done with that stupid site, don't have time for these games.

When I wasnt banned on that site Ive had three people chargeback on me like that on pretty big transactions. Just have screenshots of the conversations, your tracking page, and other details and you should win. Its really annoying but youll prob be ok

Text coming in...hopefully nothing to crazy tomorrow, 286 here..last 3 weeks, 186, 42, 286.. lmao. This system is all over

Text coming in...hopefully nothing to crazy tomorrow, 286 here..last 3 weeks, 186, 42, 286.. lmao. This system is all over

I'm in the mid 300's. What time did you get in last week at 286 and what time were you schedule to wait in line?

I'm in the early 300's wondering if any of the Nike stuff will be there, this is the first time I get chosen

96soho, 96bk, 74bk, 175bk, 174bk this week.....they keep pushing me further it seems :lol:
130pm arrival, expect me at 1 since bums may leave early or late
~Lefty

Damn, I missed that Nuptse in a Med. **** goes dumb hard.

I wonder if they will drop on stateside sites...

I need that USA north face any other website have them up?? 9th Wonder 9th Wonder ?? What's the fit like TTS? I'm a medium in basically everything should I go for a Large??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom