Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea man wanted to keep but at that price f that. I'll cop a different color and keep my $100+ after that lol. Had to be a celebrity or a guy who really neeeeeeded that exact size and color

Exactly! I remember somebody on FB kept offering me a red one for $80, but I didn't grab it lmao! That's dope you got the sale though, flourish brother!

How do some of you guys cop multiples of hyped items I don’t get it.. I see people with multiples of the Scarface collection and I know a lot of you are in-store but how online? Is there a lot of bot users here?
I’m always stuck at work during drops so Restocks on my phone is my best option and lately I’ve been striking out.. regardless even with it I can only go for one item I really want per week. Halp

Thanks man and yea a guy got one for $100 on eBay but has a negative for selling something fake. Shirt looks good though but not many pics. To buy or not to buy......

I asked this earlier, but no one responded. Does anyone have the 2 tone work jacket?
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2017/jackets/2-tone-hooded-work-jacket-5

I am looking to pick one up, but wanted to know about the fit and quality of jacket.
quality is usually something u never have to worry about..but if I were to buy this..id go TTS..or whatever my t shirt size is..if ur a member on the supreme subreddit u can ask there..but I don't think anyone here copped this

How do some of you guys cop multiples of hyped items I don’t get it.. I see people with multiples of the Scarface collection and I know a lot of you are in-store but how online? Is there a lot of bot users here?
I’m always stuck at work during drops so Restocks on my phone is my best option and lately I’ve been striking out.. regardless even with it I can only go for one item I really want per week. Halp

I've never doubled up on my own, but I was able to double up on the headband because someone helped me.

For online, first of all you need two different credit cards, two different names(?), and two different addresses(?), however you can get away with one address by changing little things around like Street and St, and 2 devices(?), but I think using a normal and incognito window works. And you need someone else to cop for you, unless you're swift AF. If you're striking out on getting just one item, good luck getting a second. The best way I think is to have another person help you.

fixed. it's not $300 "cool". Props to my man that flourished but this is getting outta hand.
Everyone needs to cash in on this.
$200 on top is lit lol
It is a fire design though
Once every few months some people try and buy my used gonz butterfly pants it is out of hand :smh: :lol:

friends/family/eBay..I went after the hoody at 11am

my scarface collection were all separate purchases..I'm still not done with scarface lol

Do the Arabic hoodies fit TTS or a size too big like the fw17 tees? I wear small on the tees and I got a small arabic on the way. Contemplating on trading for a medium with someone

image.png
I miss when BOGOs used to sell for $200-$300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom