Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by iHust1e  
roll.gif

I hope I dont get any 
when your item comes in post a pic bruh i think im gonna cop on the resell, ima give it 2 weeks or so see if price comes down a bit 

Ok. I got a Large Grey. Debating whether I want to help fam out more than I want to keep the tee... I'll hit you up if I decide to send over your way for the fam price.
ALL Hail, my G. LMK. No worries either way. Kindly appreciate it.

Anyone cop the terry top?  Love my terry tee from last SS.  Probably the softest shirt I own.

all good homie hoepfully by then them prices are in the 230/240 range.. right now im seeing them 300+

prolly be my bday gift to myself come april 11th 

Resell price wasn't that bad man ... I paid $160 which was a few bucks more than if I had ordered and paid for shipping. These resellers are starving.

I'll be wearing the Grey Bear Crew with the chromeposites as soon as it warms up a little. :smokin
Yeah I've been tempted to pay resale since it ain't bad but when I saw it was $128 I froze and just passed last minute. Regret it now because that's one of the few things I wanted this season

Chromeposites are dope too man when the sunlight hits them in the right direction they are so :pimp:

am i the only one who likes the hands hoodie more than the pcl hoodie?
one of the dudes working was wearing it.  really dope in person.

another worker was wearing the all red bear crew.  Quality was ehhhh.  Or it just didn't look right on him.

the hands hoody looks dope but i passed cuz its just too hype beast for me... i cant see myself rocking it like that... its like the dead serious hoody all over again... but thats just my opinion i just dont dress like that anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom