Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I failed today :/
Just went for the grey witch & red synhead and my cars info was wrong since I entered it in too fast or something :smh:

Is there a way to get Supreme to remember your info or does it always have to be filled in. Cause thats screwing me over, every now and then I gotta clear my browsers cache, cookies and all that other crap cause it takes me to the euro Sup site smh

Copy and paste is much more efficient.

Uninstall your browser and reinstall it. You probably used a proxy before but some proxies install toolbars without user interaction so whenever you enter a specific site it take you to the proxied version.

BIG THANKS to the homie @YeezySB  & NT FAM @af1 1982  for helping me out...very appreciated fellas 
smokin.gif

Repped

Last edited:
Had a great time volunteering/donating at the blood drive at my school.

Money saved for me 
tongue.gif

Glad y'all could cop tho. 

Sadly I couldnt cop the white witch tee. Something very important came up. Happy everyone else cooked 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
EASTER EXCHANGE

TO GET IN:
1) Must have been in the last exchange
2) If not, you need 3 references to get you in

RULES OF EXCHANGE:
Participants must send at least 3 supreme "eggs" from the following 11 supreme "egg" categories:

Once I get a solid list going, I will send out emails asking for your sizes and will match up people within one size of that they wear and have stashed away. This is meant to be fun. Some will get "golden eggs" but NOBODY should get rotten eggs or deadbeats.

PM ME AND QUOTE PIC IF YOU ARE IN

(I will also post this in the FB group)
Im in brotha...

@PriceBoy00  

@naphyde  

@Ant89316  

@rewrite   

y'all can vouch for me
nthat.gif

i slept in this morning only to wake up to people saying there was a restock on the s panels...smh...thats what I really wanted 

prices on the witch tee will settle once resellers realize that it's not a "box logo" tee... my guess is when the dust settles it ends up at Taxi tee prices ($80 range)

I feel the total opposite. To me, it's essentially a box logo tee with an iconic villain in the background. Also, this is Supreme's first ever collaboration project with Undercover so I believe the prices will remain in the 125-150 range.

Last edited:
I wouldn't put that witch tee in line with other older tees that go for 150+.

I could be wrong, I just dont see it being THAT sought after for that long. 

Not paying that price regardless. Hope for a restock or a trade, if not I just move on.

Hope the hoodie is dope. Probably the least wanted out of the witch tee and reflective pullover I was hoping for.

Lesson learned today though, I am swift, but not so swift that I can get every hyped item into one order. I really thought I could, had the site not lagged a tad for me, it might have been lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom