Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season I had a couple times where I never received the shipping email and then when i emailed it had already shipped and they provided tracking. Just a heads up, i'm sure it will happen to some this season too

Last season I had a couple times where I never received the shipping email and then when i emailed it had already shipped and they provided tracking. Just a heads up, i'm sure it will happen to some this season too

Yea happened to my cousin with the Gucci tee. Never happened to me yet but hopefully an unexpected Nas shows up at my doorstep :lol:

Lil dude is like 10 years old lol
1.PNG

goddamn no skimping on the freebies...that what i like to see...chief harrington is dope and need some hanes thermal LS when they drop

Chief Head jacke, Love Supreme L/S, and Chopsticks for me. Tempted to try all in one order but idk how fast them chopsticks are gonna go and chance it like that.

Supposedly not a final list there are more items not show yet from what Jpreme/Dropsbyjay said.

Wish they would have released the LV during the season, so it could distract from some of the actual nice items. Looking like an expensive season for me.

Anyone have the FW16 tee shirt sizing ??? Can't find it anywhere & want to compare the #s to FW17. Thanks!

IMG_0397.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom