Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My address or something must be blocked by supreme. After having all 8 of my orders cancelled, i now cannot purchase anything even though every card i use has more than enough funds. Called the banks and it's nothing on their end. Never used indica bot and even restocks didn't work for me on week 1. Really bummed. Have no idea what's going on and the lady who answers at the warehouse is absolutely no help at all.

Do they send you any notice that your orders are cancelled? Or did you have to call?

I think I'm on my third scammer within the last 2 weeks... Smh. Two on Grailed and one on Reddit. I seriously can not catch a break on the Nas shirt. I'm hoping the guy on Reddit pulls through but things arent looking to good right now.

Last edited:
I think I'm on my third scammer within the last 2 weeks... Smh. Two on Grailed and one on Reddit. I seriously can not catch a break on the Nas shirt. I'm hoping the guy on Reddit pulls through but things arent looking to good right now.

damn bruh. Hope everything works out

IMG_4342.JPG
Just got my camo shirt today. Real nice in person. Nas tee and digi camo pocket tee will be coming tues or Wednesday. Also camp cap from f/w15 is slightly darker than the shirt but it'll work.

damn bruh. Hope everything works out
Appreciate it man, just a bit annoyed at the situation. Besides holding my money up there is absolutely nothing they are gaining from scamming through Grailed/ paypal, which is what I dont understand.. I don't even think the money makes it to their hands.. so all that for what... Hope?

Ordered a shovel and flashlight, received order confirmation immediately but still no shipping email.

Should I be worried of a canceled order or are any others still awaiting shipping confirmation?

How are they scamming ?

Ordered a shovel and flashlight, received order confirmation immediately but still no shipping email.

Should I be worried of a canceled order or are any others still awaiting shipping confirmation?

I'm still waiting for shipping for 1 of 3 orders and I think my friend is still waiting for shipping for something she ordered for me

Edit: Friend got the shipping for my white baseball jersey :smokin

Last edited:

I too am still waiting on shipping confirmation. Fingers crossed that we good, ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom