Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for Supreme Tees, how many of yall rock some that are a little big?

i have a CDG bogo thats an XL , so fits a little big...just wondering if it would look wack if its a little bigger or not

backpack came in today, pretty stoked. I've been wanting one for a while now. I'm glad I didn't settle for last season's bag.
Last seasons bag >>>>>>

nthat.gif

Fx2 how much is customs ? Do they just charge hst or are there some other fees ?

Last years backpack was pretty sick too, hard to say which one is better. I might have to lean to ss17 though. Last years seems to peel badly from some pics I've seen. The location of this logo should have a lot less wear so the logo should stay intact a lot better

Fx2 how much is customs ? Do they just charge hst or are there some other fees ?

Last years backpack was pretty sick too, hard to say which one is better. I might have to lean to ss17 though. Last years seems to peel badly from some pics I've seen. The location of this logo should have a lot less wear so the logo should stay intact a lot better

View media item 2449445

box logos dont happen during s/s... unless you're talking a tee or something with a random logo thrown on somewhere

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom