Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for Supreme Tees, how many of yall rock some that are a little big?

i have a CDG bogo thats an XL , so fits a little big...just wondering if it would look wack if its a little bigger or not

Semi related to Supreme but the new Travis Scott song is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Nice cap. Repped. Like to know you bent the brim yourself? Sup caps are mostly flat brim yea?

I either bend it with my hands or I get a roll of duck tape, bend the brim around it and put some rubber bands around it to hold it in place and leave it like that overnight

My last skateboard was like a 7.875 or whatever. Still push around the block with my son. I haven't had an 8 since like 1996.

Cowboy/Western Shirt, Plain peach camp cap, Tote bag, and Headphones are all I'd want left besides collabs we may have not seen.

Only want those swim trunks and some collabs that might be dropping. Really hoping the next swim trunks aren't 6" length lol.

Finally got my duffle in from last week and i'm definitely pleased with the size. Didn't know what to expect but its plenty of room for me.

Last edited:
Duffle looks nice. I opted for the backpack. Never been into supreme until recently. Maybe the hypebeast in me coming out now. Duffle is a good size ? Looks like it'd make for a nice carry on bag for the plane

Y'all think MJ prices will stay around what they're at now for the next few weeks? Thinking of grabbing a tee or two for summer and grabbing another hoodie to stock for the cold now before this stuff starts drying up.

Y'all think MJ prices will stay around what they're at now for the next few weeks? Thinking of grabbing a tee or two for summer and grabbing another hoodie to stock for the cold now before this stuff starts drying up.
i think they will go up, I've noticed boards starting to go for a tad higher than $200 now

hoodies too seem to be creeping up a tiny bit

i think they will go up, I've noticed boards starting to go for a tad higher than $200 now

hoodies too seem to be creeping up a tiny bit
Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. I missed a couple tees for what seemed like a reasonable price, and now they're starting to go up. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom