Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that joke be as bad as using the word rape situation? Just saying.

Wanted the shoulder bag to restock as a present for my woman. Backpack is nice but don't need it.

Can't remember exactly, but may have gave me a 20% discount code.
Thanks. Most times I open boxes now for non-Gr releases, I legit think back to it.
laugh.gif
Did you end up getting the camos tho?

Yeah both my black pairs came in today, both are faulty. 3M is strong on some letters, light on others, and doesn't show at all on some.

:frown:

its interesting that its only on the black cw

The shoe itself looks really good in person compared to a lot of pics I saw pre-release. I'm a little annoyed though, in the summer time at night if I wanted to step out and wear these with ball shorts the 3M wouldn't work. Can't believe Nike/Supreme had no quality control on this. :smh:

I have a hunch why there's some suptempos with no 3M. Maybe it's trying to tell us something...you know like in code. What if we unscramble the non 3-M letters with other pairs and see what we can come up with.

Just go rmt black pair in from supreme too (size 13). No 3m.
I'm happy it's not just some letters but I was hoping for a good pair. Wanted to show off that 3m at the pool parties this summer lol

Added a pic of the 3m on the back of my air maxes to show how Nike screwing up
yeah i rather have them not poppin 3m

it's like riding a bike with Reflectors all over, that was never cool!

Cheapest on grailed for the shoulder bag is 100.
Seen some on eBay for 60 put feel they might be fake. I prefer to by from the source but might not happen until next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom