Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever worry about having your Supreme backpack stolen? I don't think I could wear one cause of that and rather have something low key. They are nice tho

Anyone ever worry about having your Supreme backpack stolen? I don't think I could wear one cause of that and rather have something low key. They are nice tho

Like stolen off your back? It's not that valuable. My wife is gonna be carrying something more expensive then that backpack.

I don't remember if it was here or Reddit, but someone left their Supreme bag in clear view in the backseat of their car and someone broke in and only stole the bag.

Last edited:
Like stolen off your back? It's not that valuable. My wife is gonna be carrying something more expensive then that backpack.

I don't remember if it was here or Reddit, but someone left their Supreme bag in clear view in the backseat of their car and someone broke in and only stole the bag.
I remember that story too. I agree and doubt someone is really checking for a Sup bag like that. But it will bring curiosity to what may be within.

Midas whale not wear expensive trendy shoes either
Plenty cases of that stuff happening

I wear my SS15 black backpack every single day in NYC as my work bag, which also means taking the subway at all hours of the night lmao. Never felt like my backpack was gonna get snatched

I see more Supreme backpacks then one would expect. Like business casual/suit wearing dudes carrying one on the subway on the way to work. They're quality bags what can you say ‍♀️

UPS finally took responsibility for my lost package after about half a month. Supreme customer service was on point and tracking this all the way--the girl on the phone told me if she could find what I bought somewhere in stock she'd mail it but for now I'm getting a full refund. Somebody somewhere is enjoying that flask and tee's...

Hey fam, is my pair of DS cream white size 9 yeezy a fair trade for a size 9/9.5 gold suptempo? Or am I taking an L?....

How much locally should I pay for a DS gold Suptempo pair?

Hey fam, is my pair of DS cream white size 9 yeezy a fair trade for a size 9/9.5 gold suptempo? Or am I taking an L?....

How much locally should I pay for a DS gold Suptempo pair?

I personally think a straight up trade, whoever gets the yeezy is winning a little on the $ side of things.
But it's what you prefer. I think the gold Suptempos can be had around $350. It's gonna be hard to find the cream Yeezys under $450 in a couple weeks.

Anyone have issues on SNKRS?

Added to my cart then went to checkout, prompted me to login on the app but when I hit submit after entering my credentials it says processing and never loads to the next screen

And I'm always already logged into SNKRS on the app

Wth
IOS or desktop?

I personally think a straight up trade, whoever gets the yeezy is winning a little on the $ side of things.
But it's what you prefer. I think the gold Suptempos can be had around $350. It's gonna be hard to find the cream Yeezys under $450 in a couple weeks.
Suptempo side needs to throw up $100. They will.

Suptempo side needs to throw up $100. They will.

Exactly
But only in this window of time.

Want the 3m half zip pullover and the Escher collage tee. Think I would be safe grabbing in one order or should I split it up? I've always just focused on one item but I don't really want to pay for shipping twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom