Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now my big Supreme package from last week was supposed to arrive today and nothing.  I'm starting to worry, that it was a part of the fire that happened at the UPS warehouse near me, it happened to my Palace package that was supposed to arrive yesterday.
RIP

Yeah it sucked. Maybe if I lived in a place more appropriate or played tennis I'd feel differently. I love track jackets and hoodies. After missing out on the Wang x adidas track jacket I really was hoping to cop something else. Maybe I'll just buy the Wang or the WM track jacket and tell my gf I got it at retail. She'd kill me if she knew how much I spend on hoodies, sweats, and track jackets and pants every year. I had to quit looking at the tech fleece thread last year because I had 1 or 2 of every color even those orange and few different shades of red ones they pump out whenever they went on sale or someone posted which outlet had deals. I work from home most of the time so I like to be comfortable.

looked at some in hand pics of the desert camo camp cap and some look more like a cow print than desert camo :\

a lot of tan with large brown blotches and not much else

I had no idea they dropped those Playboy fitted hats. Man  I need a red in 7 5/8. I been totally sleep on Supreme. Saving money though lmao

White windbreaker, pink hat, green track pants and pink crewneck shipped.  Just waiting for the khaki Harrington to ship.  

nthat.gif

Does anyone have the Harrington in hand and can comment on sizing? Is it more like a Supreme Large or a Lacoste Large?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom