Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, but it's actually flipping for profit, not like breaking even after fees and stuff.
I can imagine this collab won't happen again and these pieces will be worth something down the line.  

And pricing might scare off some.
Really not that exciting of a collab.
Kinda plain. Just picking off something to commemorate Yuppie World and Street Wear colliding.

Pricing really was not that bad for Lacoste x Supreme.
Bet a lot of newer yuppie buyers.

Just receiving shipping info for my black Lacoste cap. It should be here tomorrow. Now waiting for shipping info on the yellow Lacoste sweater. This week has been easier than past weeks.

just got my Black Denim shirt in from the drop

So Fire!! 
nthat.gif
 w/ the Matchy Matchy Blk Denim S Logo

anyone got the Lacoste Crew in hand and tried it on yet????

Hate looking at charts for sizing help unless it's shoes

So Fire!! :nthat:  w/ the Matchy Matchy Blk Denim S Logo

From the size chart it looks as if this crew fits slim. More like a long sleeve shirt type of fit.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

So Fire!! 
nthat.gif
 w/ the Matchy Matchy Blk Denim S Logo

im guessing you have black jeans already?

Yah it will stretch and retain that shape if you stretch it out. I have a lot of pique polos that are slim and I stretch the width a little and it fits perfect afterwards.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

First purchase of the season, picked up the Leather Camp. not sure if I'll end up keeping it or sending it to a friend.

Navy patch logo landed :nthat:

Lost some weight, sized down to a large and the fit is :nthat: too.

Gotta get my other pieces tailored.

I wanted the Harrington Jacket but all I could cop was the John McEnroe style tennis sweater in black.

I swear one day I'm gonna buy a bot and a ton of proxies. I hate seeing people showing off copping a ton of stuff on twitter. Team manual can pretty much only get you one item if you are fast and lucky. I should've hit restock site too. I kept refreshing for two hours trying to cop the things I wanted hoping for a restock, but never happened.

I went for the Harrington then the track jacket and didn't want to end up empty handed so I picked up the tennis sweater. I may have to sell it. I can't see myself wearing that in vegas at any time of the year. I got a few neighbors in my subdivision that go to the subdivision's tennis courts (indoor) everyday and are always dressed up in tennis gear so maybe I'll hit them up.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Damn bad thurs Morning bro

Now my big Supreme package from last week was supposed to arrive today and nothing.  I'm starting to worry, that it was a part of the fire that happened at the UPS warehouse near me, it happened to my Palace package that was supposed to arrive yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom