Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get the vanson in store? Would like to know the sizing and fit. Hopefully is not small on me. Got the schott bomber from last season in the same size. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Just paid resell on that vanson off of grailed...
mean.gif

Just got email for vertical sweatshirt.
How much did you drop on it?

U will have to call and cancel or they will go through. Same thing happened to me with Sade shirt. Had 25 hit off 1 order and I didn't call to cancel. They sent all 25. So i got 25 black Sade shirts in medium all charged to same person/card and all shipped to same person/address. I was shocked they let it happen with their 1 per rule.
pm'd View media item 2361783  

Anyone own any Supreme coaches jackets (undercover, Jordan etc)? I want to know how they fit, I'm about to get one in a trade but I don't know if I should be a M or L. In general I usually get M in jacekts. I also like to wear hoodies under.

hey has anybody ever got ebay to apply a coupon to an ebay order they already placed. I just bought a supreme undercover flannel and I now see a coupon that would of saved me $50.  

Just opened my mophie today and no sticker on the box. Ive never had a mophie before but this little thing is pretty dope

Still salty i missed everything today, got me looking at resale smh

Don't know if shared but saw in another forum.  OP @wuchi01

Ebay 20% off coupon on $25 or more.
Code: C20HELLOSPRING
Ends Mar 11. One time use. Max $50 discount. Use Paypal.

If you missed out on what you wanted you can get items for close to retail with coupon.
Thanks for sharing! So many steals to be had...

That 112 ft. BIG video is minding blowing. Watched that video last night and didn't even notice. Supreme, respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom