Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me once I checked out --> :smh:

Me once I realized I sold some old kicks, making the hoodie "free" --> :nthat:

$1640 pending 10 orders all for the Vertical Logo Black in a Small LOL RIP

had a homie use his bot and well yea iunno whats bout to happen
All going through
pimp.gif
we shall see lol wouldnt mind it one bit

should be able to recoup that easily

Initially declined on small BOGO and Pen... but I got charged so lets see
This has happened to me all season but still received my items every time. Grabbed a small bogo olive XL and a flower pin. One more regular drop item for me and I'm done this season. Overdyed pocket tee.

$1640 pending 10 orders all for the Vertical Logo Black in a Small LOL RIP

had a homie use his bot and well yea iunno whats bout to happen

U will have to call and cancel or they will go through. Same thing happened to me with Sade shirt. Had 25 hit off 1 order and I didn't call to cancel. They sent all 25. So i got 25 black Sade shirts in medium all charged to same person/card and all shipped to same person/address. I was shocked they let it happen with their 1 per rule.

Last edited:
Was just now charged but no email confirmation. C'mon let me have this W

Last edited:
i hate how my order didn't go through but when i tried ordering the pin and puzzle by itself it says i can't order the same items. :smh: :smh: :smh:

i hate how my order didn't go through but when i tried ordering the pin and puzzle by itself it says i can't order the same items. :smh: :smh: :smh:

You're order may have gone through. Check your bank. Happens all the time.

$0.10 charge, doubt it. we'll see what happens. had to use my girl's cc info to order the pin x puzzle :smh:

U will have to call and cancel or they will go through. Same thing happened to me with Sade shirt. Had 25 hit off 1 order and I didn't call to cancel. They sent all 25. So i got 25 black Sade shirts in medium all charged to same person/card and all shipped to same person/address. I was shocked they let it happen with their 1 per rule.
25? Damn!

Do you have any extras?  Lmao.

Thought about the hoodie..was not feeling the patch..looks cheap..like the polo from FW 15

Card was getting declined the entire time for everything, then all of a sudden it works fine when I checked out a the pen smh 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom