Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i forgot there was also the bandana and iphone case i also ordered...

im thinking of dropping the iphone case since ill most likely be getting the iphone 8 this year and it prob wont fit... dont feel like spending 1500 on a phone case to use for 2 months...

i think due to legal reasons, they cant charge you until they can guarantee you an item so you have to sign a disclaimer saying that you will pay for the item if it is delivered.

my LV store had all the info on what is releasing, no specifics

@Foamposite XI

i wouldnt trust that, i dont think any of these pieces are being sent to store for shelves... i think they are preorder only...
I did do the preorder. She took my credit card info.

You must be the the only Supreme guy that can afford to get all the Louis stuff.
It's always funny when people project their issues onto others. YOU being too broke to afford something has nothing to do with the next person. What is expensive to you may be pocket change to the next man. Why would you make a statement lumping all Supreme fans into the same broke category as yourself?
Lmao post pics of your $15k+ preorder.

Got the peach twill crewneck for below retail off ebay a couple weeks back. The color was definitely a bit different than the pics up on supreme last season.

View media item 2323333
Also not gonna bother with any of the LV stuff. Those prices make resale supreme seem affordable.

smokin.gif
nice bro!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

a guy hit me up saying he had a black mickey tee for sale

wants 315, not including fees and shipping

200_s.gif

If Mickey is NEW WITH Tags I'd buy it. but if it ain't I'd pass on it unless its LARGE and in REALLY GOOD Condition

mickey tee or hoodie are grail status...I've just about given up in ever owning one though :frown:

Mickey tee seems good, has a slight bacon collar, he won't be able to send more pics until Friday so we shall see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom