Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
camo was avail, i did not preorder

i ordered the backpack, keepall, wallet, pocket organizer, document case, coin case, bandana, monogram hat... the rest of the stuff didnt have direct descriptions so i didnt order them

the belt, keychain, sunglasses might be the mixed items on the inventory list that i did not preorder

any other questions?

i ordered the backpack, keepall, wallet, pocket organizer, document case, coin case, bandana, monogram hat... the rest of the stuff didnt have direct descriptions so i didnt order them

the belt, keychain, sunglasses might be the mixed items on the inventory list that i did not preorder

any other questions?

let me get the cardholder

any other questions?
Was the Hoodie or Tee's on the list??

any other questions?

pricing on each item if you don't mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom