Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyones trying to get the box logo hoody, but i'm looking to get the new era knit in black or navy. Anyone know or can speculate how fast that will sell out?

I know everyones trying to get the box logo hoody, but i'm looking to get the new era knit in black or navy. Anyone know or can speculate how fast that will sell out?

Quick too, people who aren't getting hoodies are most likely getting baklavas or beanies

If past seasons are any indication, those sit around for a bit.

You *should* have time.

Skip/come in late? One day won't kill you, what class is it?
bryanay1 bryanay1

You just can't skip a 4 hour class lmao, besides I took my 'sick day' for that class already, I'm currently taking my 'sick day' for a different class lol
If it's a lab you can't but otherwise you can. Or if it's 4 hours it shouldn't be a huge deal of you're on your laptop/phone for literally 2 minutes.

Even in a lab you can excuse yourself

If it's a lab you can't but otherwise you can. Or if it's 4 hours it shouldn't be a huge deal of you're on your laptop/phone for literally 2 minutes.

Even in a lab you can excuse yourself
its an art class lol, im pulling out my laptop without a doubt tho lol

eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom