Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, they're gone. tried to get one when they went live with no luck. said they'll be addin more but we'll see

no joke, it's crazy
laugh.gif
I just had to keep refreshing, finally got through some how, lol.

I wanted to buy an ATC slot since I was flying on Thursday
But doesn't look like I will

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] wild as hell
Off the phone it is Thirstday

Curious to know how many campers are outside of SupLA right now. My first time camping and NOT looking forward to it...at...all!!!

You a couple days late man. When ever you go don't believe your eyes. Or look at everybody there and times that by like 20

Last edited:
Alright guys, no BS I just need the red or black.. Unfortunately, I'll be in math class at 11 on Thursday and he is STRICT on phones smh.. Maybe I should run to the potty for a few to try in the restroom.. Question: How long of a process is this? How long before you know if you succeeded or not?

Alright guys, no BS I just need the red or black.. Unfortunately, I'll be in math class at 11 on Thursday and he is STRICT on phones smh.. Maybe I should run to the potty for a few to try in the restroom.. Question: How long of a process is this? How long before you know if you succeeded or not?

10:59-11:01

I am trying to be optimistic for one at retail, but will probably settle for paying resale at Projectblitz, Crashstreet, rtc.

Any ideas on what their prices and inventory will be?

Also, what other reselling website will have these?

I am trying to be optimistic for one at retail, but will probably settle for paying resale at Projectblitz, Crashstreet, rtc.

Any ideas on what their prices and inventory will be?

Also, what other reselling website will have these?

Curious on what resell prices have been for bogo's? I'm sure other colors like peach fetch more then gray, navy, black

Really doubt it's that much on black. I'll say $500-$600 after it settles. Peach/Sage may be more.

You can get older BOGO hoodies for significantly cheaper right now on eBay
laugh.gif
Finding an authentic hoodie for sale PERIOD is hard nowadays with all the fakes. At some point the price is a secondary concern. Worry about finding one then figure out price

Small box logo thermal hoody came in..it is heavy..can be used as a winter jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom