Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Snayberry
 any info on that Noah orange crewneck that's on the restock app. Says test pilot then nothing shows up on the site. Did it release or is it going to? Would be dope with RSBB 1's
Floral long sleeve dropped a while ago, pissed I slept. Can't even find any for resale smh.

Does Noah run small or is it just me? I wear a size small in most tees, excluding supreme I get a medium and for Noah I have to get a medium in a long sleeve I boought recently

Little small, ordered the tie dye hoodie a while back and the medium just fits too snug, if anyone wants that btw send me a pm.

Does Noah run small or is it just me? I wear a size small in most tees, excluding supreme I get a medium and for Noah I have to get a medium in a long sleeve I boought recently
Depends on the piece is what I noticed. Pocket tee runs a bit small for me, but core logo, demon pelican, battle ship and so on I went true to size with L and they fit great.

WATTBA blade hoodie shipped finally and my Noah tee just shipped. [emoji]128293[/emoji]
See..  already shipped and i'm waiting on my Hockey jersey to ship from last weeks restock still 
frown.gif

See..  already shipped and i'm waiting on my Hockey jersey to ship from last weeks restock still :frown:
This is my blade hoodie from restock Friday took forever. But hopefully You get shipping soon, pissed I slept on the jersey after seeing pics in here smh

Picked up the Scarf / Club jacket with all the checks and X amount of boxers

And it don't look like Supreme slowing down NEITHER

Didn't even try for a beanie at the drop,
Now I'm praying for a restock

Trippin homie. You know that camo is a must grab

I was just looking at the left to drop and saw rhe l/s pocket tees. Made me think of you no homo [emoji]128514[/emoji] Need multiple colore

@EAski3 that was discussed a few posts up. Some of the stuff fits similar some doesn't. I noticed long sleeves fit a little smaller

Set my alarm at 7:55a. I guess I snoozed. Woke up at 8:10a. LOL

Beanies gone by then. Oh well.. money saved to get thermal zip. Hopefully soon.

Last edited:
I was just looking at the left to drop and saw rhe l/s pocket tees. Made me think of you no homo [emoji]128514[/emoji] Need multiple colore

this is one of the main things im waiting for. hoping it comes soon. started getting colder here in Atlanta.

Beanie shipped already [emoji]128293[/emoji] And I'm
Getting the puffy jacket in
Today from last weeks drop !

Need some opinions.

Trade offer: My Levi's Trucker from last season(S/S 16) never worn for KAWS bogo in 7/10 condition(few small holes) and 36 Mafia poster.

Usually wouldn't consider the trade given the difference in condition but KAWS bogo is definitely a grail.

I caved & just bought the Gucci Mane tee in Navy for $150 shipped. I'm a little salty about paying resale, but on the other hand I don't think I'm gonna be able to find one for a lower price than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom