Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a $450 offer for my TNF royal jacket on grailed. Wouldvend up. Eing a loss due to fees/ship but im kinda tempted to get rid of it

Last edited:
I know this is a Supreme thread but the old creative director for  Supreme who launched Noah.  They just dropped their skulls logo tee on their site, don't sleep.

I know this is a Supreme thread but the old creative director for  Supreme who launched Noah.  They just dropped their skulls logo tee on their site, don't sleep.

Not a fan of the skull, wish I had copped the lion one back then

Chances the arc logo will be in store in La this weekend still? Really want the grey wondering if I should have the GF drive over lol

Let mine go for like $436 on eBay, I really took an L on that thing.
Yea i tried to counter at $500 but if they dont accept by tomorrow I may just take what i can get. This is our second round of offere so they must be serious.

Id probably keep it but the color scheme is just not for me

We need a thread for Noah, been waiting for the skill logo tee since it was previewed in that piece about it on ssense. Can't wait for the hoodie to drop

We need a thread for Noah, been waiting for the skill logo tee since it was previewed in that piece about it on ssense. Can't wait for the hoodie to drop
I almost bought four colors of the skulls logo but had to control myself, ended up grabbing two.

I almost bought four colors of the skulls logo but had to control myself, ended up grabbing two.
lol I am no better, I was tempted to grab every color but white, but one of my shorties had to talk some sense into me lol I'll save it for the hoodies but I did grab a black one and a grey one.

Was able to cop the Navy Arc logo on my phone while dealing with an emergency at work :lol:
Feels good after the nonsense from last week :stoneface:

@Snayberry  any info on that Noah orange crewneck that's on the restock app. Says test pilot then nothing shows up on the site. Did it release or is it going to? Would be dope with RSBB 1's

Somebody walked on my parents porch and stole my ****** playboy jacket and some shoes my mom got delivered . I'm so ****** pissed right now man

Ups said he noticed two black dudes walking down the street but he definitely brought it to the right house (he delivers here multiple times a week)

This has been a terrible week man
Damn. What recourse do you have now?

Passed this week but I'm glad to save money. Good news is my jersey is being delivered today finally. I will take pics later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom