Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
never been successful with the box logo... it seems like it sells out in 10 seconds or less

Last edited:
Navy gonna be the most popular color because everyone's thinking they're going for the least popular lol
I think whites going to be the easier colorway to cop , because so many people cant keep white clean if you want an easy cop white and grey are going to be easy.

Believe it's Gonna go peach, green, camo, black, gray, navy, red, white

Fairly certain I could get a medium gray manual on restocks app

the one i was looking at was $500 which, considering what retail was, isnt that bad of a markup. but i leave for La in a couple of days so i cant/shouldnt be dropping that much rn lol
Because We are waiting for you to come here and Spend MORE!

devil.gif
 Welcome to LA

Did anyone not get order confirmation from Nike?
Contacted nike chat and they said they were expecting delays. Told me to give it 24-48hrs for us to recieve the email. As long as your order is on snkrs app you should be fine

Last edited:
Contacted nike chat and they said they were expecting delays. Told me to give it 24-48hrs for us to recieve the email. As long as your order is on snkrs app you should be fine
Took a day to get my email confirmation from them for the MC3.0 racers

Really want a Black BOGO since I already have a Gray from a few years ago but I'll settle for a Navy if needed lol

^

some might say it runs snug due to the quality but i always go TTS. if the M in button ups is a lil roomy stick with medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom