Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you know what's dropping and when? and when will this season end? 

im kinda new to retail supreme... been paying resell all the time so dont know how it works

All good man. We don't really know what's dropping exactly when until either the night before or when they announce collabs. There used to be a left to drop site but idk if it's still up and running

Last edited:
My order just shipped-just a Samurai white tee. Hope I get a couple of the Undercover stickers..

Just got my shipping email for my wool camp hat. Hope the sticker gods bless me with an undercover bogo sticker since I missed out on samurai tee. That was quick for a hyped collab release.

All good man. We don't really know what's dropping exactly when until either the night before or when they announce collabs. There used to be a left to drop site but idk if it's still up and running
Thanks for the info

Approximately how many weeks are left in the season?

got shipping too the same day for once 
smokin.gif
 really wish i got the black samurai but cant complain with getting the white

I was on both app and website and both were lagged out bad
Crazy.. looks like i wouldnt have had a chance either way then. I wouldnt have been able to use my desktop. Probably shouldve used my ipad but i guess on to the next drop. Hope i can get a grey box logo hoodie later. Thats all i really really want this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom