Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the anatomy tee, I'll grab that. I like the coaches jacket too but I'm going after the 350s on Saturday

Damn all the tees are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] wouldve liked to cop the m1 jacket but im a grown *** man cant walk around with f u on me

supreme really gotta stop putting the F bomb on stuff. we get it, you're rebels
this. they ruined the ma-1s with that. but I'm not a fan of cuss words on clothing anyways just comes off as people trying too hard to be edgy imo

Agreed doll tee is flames. Even with the FU stuff this is still probably the best drop so far this season.

I've been passing on everything until now.

this. they ruined the ma-1s with that. but I'm not a fan of cuss words on clothing anyways just comes off as people trying too hard to be edgy imo
They really did can you remove the profanity off the jackets ? Im still going to buy it atleast inside out there is no profanity on the jacket. this week just got  expensive if I can cop anything. These brands are relentless  masterminds, undercover drop , and yeezys 

Where is the Anatomy piece from? Probably the only thing I actually like. Will try for Coaches jacket too though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom