Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That anorak looks a lot better in Person too, and people are taking some decent fit pics on INSTA
It's the "HOT" Thing right now, but just like the PCL that will pass in maybe a few years.

I got the Olde English Varsity coming soon so I got what I wanted this season

Now it's just collabs, and a few other Jackets and to see what other tees drop

I got the Olde English jacket too. What color did you grab? I got the camel/black. hope it looks as good in person as it does in stock photos. I haven't even seen anyone post fit pics, so fingers crossed

I got the Olde English jacket too. What color did you grab? I got the camel/black. hope it looks as good in person as it does in stock photos. I haven't even seen anyone post fit pics, so fingers crossed

I got the black one. I ordered it and I live in CA. so it won't be here until next week

You want to know something I noticed....

Usually the stock photo color will sell out before the other colors, and that's what happened with this jacket too.

Also beware of that color block arc logo sweater .... there's already fakes on eBay.

Can I please get a price check on these?

Back row (left to right):
  • Small Plaid Camp Cap (F/W 09)
  • Woolrich Camp Cap (F/W 10)
  • Supreme x Nike Basketball Shorts - Size Small (S/S 14)
Front row (left to right):
  • Herringbone Donegal Camp Cap (S/S 12)
  • Pacific Camo Camp Cap (F/W 13)
  • Washed Chino Twill Camp Cap (S/S 16)
Thanks in advance.

Undercover is [emoji]128293[/emoji]. Too bad its yzy szn. Gonna try and overlook jacket and go for a tee or 2 [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Wow, this Undercover collab is awesome all around.

Red coat + Anatomy tee + Seven Samurai tee + Coaches jacket + Pink bomber

Last edited:
That Olive MA1 is FIRE. If only if it didn't have that Generation FU right across the front..

Black Anarchy Long Sleeve and Black Seven Samurai tee for me.

That Olive MA1 is FIRE. If only if it didn't have that Generation FU right across the front..

Black Anarchy Long Sleeve and Black Seven Samurai tee for me.

Wish they were more subtle with that FU stuff but whatever. Benefits me cause i save money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom