Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restock app have you click away when it's something you like and your sizes pops up!

[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

What's a good price for the patchwork anorak right now? thinking about copping now before they disappear.

did nike drop the GTS from last year?

Yes but these are different shoes. These are Grand Taylor's pro model....SOTY.

giphy.gif

Grant Taylor's dads shop is where i used to buy all my SBs back in 03-on and that dude is a dickhead (his dad). i remember Grant being tiny as hell and then boom hes on team Nike all grown up and ****.

im talking about the canvas GTSs. did those drop on NDC?

Last edited:
Grant Taylor's dads shop is where i used to buy all my SBs back in 03-on and that dude is a dickhead (his dad). i remember Grant being tiny as hell and then boom hes on team Nike all grown up and ****.

Stratosphere? Damn...that sucks. Never been to the shop nor ATL for the most part but I heard great things about it as far as it being respected. Funny enough, people say or used to say that about FTC and HUF when they were in SF but they both were considered one of the most core shops out here. Customer services is always not a priority in streetwear.

Stratosphere? Damn...that sucks. Never been to the shop nor ATL for the most part but I heard great things about it as far as it being respected. Funny enough, people say or used to say that about FTC and HUF when they were in SF but they both were considered one of the most core shops out here. Customer services is always not a priority in streetwear.

its a cool shop now. but when SBs were at the peak, they did some shady ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom