Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how the Patchwork anorak fits? I'm 6'2, 188cm, not sure if M or L, i wear L in t shirts but the L F1 from a few years ago was a tiny bit wide.

Got my true size in the pink and tan Blazers. A hat guy so I copped camo and black classic logos and a black mohair beanie. I just hope I get stuff before next Thursday so I know if I have to try for half a size up.

420 time to smoke!! 
nthat.gif
Damn, son. I'm a 10.5 and XL, too.

i was thinking the same like they run narrow, but he's Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Stance prolly got his shoes like that.

or

the suede is soft 
glasses.gif
can't go wrong with ndc return policy though lol. I'll just grab and pair and see for myself
That's exactly my game plan. I feasted on the Supreme '98s on T-Mobile internet while riding to DC so I'm pretty sure these will be cake.

Last edited:
I know...I sold a pair of infants...but cleats!!!! I didn't even attempt because they are sitting as is. 

i wouldnt think there is a good resell market for cleats, but after seeing how much people would shell out for limited CR7s, im sure he can find a way to push them.

carted hooded sleeve striped top. then closed browser (trying not to buy something every drop).

now im reading the description and the lettering is embroidered? fffffff!!!!!

cant even say i slept on it....... 

womp womp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom