Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the consensus is if you cop too fast on comp, you're risking having order cancelled & mobile app is fine no problem no worries?

I got ghosted on mobile when copping the white Ozzy tee, black briefs and bleached denim cap. Tried again in 30 min and I instantly got confirmation. Too bad the tee was sold out by then.

I checked out at 11:01 on mobile and got ghost ordered. Complete bs . Mind you I had just finish checking out with my first order. 1/4 confirmations

Last time I got ghost ordered it was on desktop this week it was mobile . Only confirmation I got was for the tome tee.
Last week was my scap and half zip. Still haven't gotten over that[emoji]128545[/emoji]

So I'm still trying to figure out what they're doing here.  It seems it's happening to certain people.  We should call to ask them what is going on.

crazy how some legit orders are being ghosted. checked out with the half zip in 3 seconds tops last week and i got email conf. right away

crazy how some legit orders are being ghosted. checked out with the half zip in 3 seconds tops last week and i got email conf. right away
Ditto, got my windbreaker in under 3 seconds manual.  This time my first order got ghosted.

We should call to ask them what is going on.
giphy.gif

All they are going to say is "stop using a bot sir"

I had to 
roll.gif

Congrats to everyone that got what they wanted. 

Just to make sure, all orders placed before 11 gets automatically ghosted now?

Congrats to everyone that got what they wanted. 

Just to make sure, all orders placed before 11 gets automatically ghosted now?
Thats what I have been told by other people who got orders cancelled.

Last edited:
Just a heads up, checked out at 11 and got order confirmation right away, and just got the shipping confirmation. 

Yea the Sabbath jawn in black is way better. I wanna check if they still got em in stores this weekend but idk i wanna do that drive :/
yea kinda slept on it. I doubt they have it but if someone can confirm it I'll head down there real quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom