Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you guys get email conf?  I checked out and got the conf screen but when I went back the stuff is in my cart still and no conf email in my email inbox?
ghost order fam, run it again with the same info. I got my confirms immediately 

Was able to snatch two t shirts, pretty nice. Should've went after the Jean jacket but that 2 and change was a turn off for me

Couldn't believe my first order got ghosted. I was way too fast. Checked out with like seven items right by 11. I guess I was way too fast. This is some ******** because I didn't even use a bot. This is my ghosted order look. But when I checked out again later I got my email conf right away.

View media item 1974029

Make sure you go back and do it again if you don't have an email confirmation. My first time through they said they couldn't process my card. The second time I got a confirmation but no email. Checked my CC account and no charge. Third time I got an email and I can see the charge. Damn Sup ain't playing around anymore.

was stuck prepping for a meeting, ran up to my office and was able to secure a black paranoid tee

got confirmation, but it says white...same size....ill take it 

8:19 boi

Last edited:
ordered at 11 and my email confirmation came thru instantly at 11.....hope that wasnt "too fast" lol

GHOSTIN BUSTERS'

I got all the tee's and the Paranoid sweat as well as a WAR PIGS PIN in ONE ORDER at 11:06................

I live in SoCal so I'll probably get that order in 2 weeks

My URS FISCHER decks aren't coming until Monday and I got those quickness

maybe they look at how many items are in the order to see if its realistic "non bot/atc"
Lmao.  I guess my seven items right by 11am sharp was not realistic 
laugh.gif

Ozzy tee still up in White and Purple

I think They Made 2x the usual amount...would be my bet!

I ordered one large paranoid crew it had to be like 1103 after I put in my info and ****, did it on the supreme app. Haven't purchased from them in a while. So if no confirmation then no luck rite? Kinda regretted spending 200 on a crew anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom