Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is water bottle dropping in store tomorrow? I have to restrain from overspending this season. Last season I took a big hit! Next week planning in picking up lagoon tee in black, socks, bottle if it drops, of course them bolt cutters.

ugh debating whether or not to head out to supla at like 4 am.
its Raining? 
frown.gif

addendum: Want the dancer tee now. For personal reasons. Sucks that everything I really want this season is dropping already, but hopefully I'll get lucky and manage to scrounge up everything.

Its like 30 here rn which aint that bad really. It was 0-15 last weekend lol. I would never do it tho. Might go for opening This Saturday for a motion hoodie and a few tees

Its like 30 here rn which aint that bad really. It was 0-15 last weekend lol. I would never do it tho. Might go for opening This Saturday for a motion hoodie and a few tees
I never camped in NYC weather. too brutal. now that I'm in LA, it's kind of doable. more worried about camping 8 hrs to have ppl cut the line.

motion hoodie saturday? good luck with that.

anyone here on the line right now? please let me stand with you tomorrow morning. I'll bring the weed.

So what are you going to do?

Hope and pray some stuff will be there Saturday. I know for a fact there will be t-shirts on Saturday, but the motion hoodie will be gone definitely, and probably the 3M half zip. Considering paying resell prices, but I doubt I will. The line has to be drawn somewhere.

Same boat as you... I'm stuck to the online release so I have a week to scrounge up the money for the stuff I really want.

Going to wait and see prices before I decide what I'm going after.

Good luck bro

Someone get me the scrotum keychain will be so dope with my M3 key in the future, gonna be living like Don Jon, because we all know what happens when you have an M3 with a ball sack keychain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom