Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also cancelled shows here and then when he actually played one he cut it short.

My man has a hoodie on and then a beanie over the hoodie LOL. Wouldnt be surprised if he has a beanie on under the hoodie as well 

I was in NY this past weekend it was like 5 degrees man. Freezing boogers status. Can't even be mad at him.

My man has a hoodie on and then a beanie over the hoodie LOL. Wouldnt be surprised if he has a beanie on under the hoodie as well 
I was in NY this past weekend it was like 5 degrees man. Freezing boogers status. Can't even be mad at him.
likewise in philly you think it aint cold here ? but just dont look comfortable at all to me. head itches as it is with a beanie on at times (got long hair tho) but a hoodie with a beanie over it nah im good 

just looks dumb to. i understand trying to stay warm but that aint it for me

i never seen anyone wear a beanie over there hoodie either besides just now 

btw was your old name jumpman or something ?

Last edited:
dont believe what? supreme and morrisey personally gave statements that echoed exactly what I said.

this idiot wants to suspend the campaign and spend the money lol

Look I'm agreeing that he's being a diva. But I just don't think the money is an issue. Supreme knows they are gonna ball out on these, and they might not have a backup.
Plus you know supreme keeps lawyers on retainer.

Look I'm agreeing that he's being a diva. But I just don't think the money is an issue. Supreme knows they are gonna ball out on these, and they might not have a backup.
if morrissey said "i gave the money back" I'd agree its not about the money. supreme wouldn't put some **** out just to be sued for all the profits. 

It's always about money.
Even rage against the machine, the "anti corporation" band, would reunite for the right price.
Morrissey and supreme both know that even people who have no idea who moz is (read: most supreme fans) will bum rush this shirt because it's controversial suddenly.
The million dollar man was right, everyone's got a price.
It's all about money. There's fake caring and there's actual caring.

Last edited by a moderator:

if morrissey said "i gave the money back" I'd agree its not about the money. supreme wouldn't put some **** out just to be sued for all the profits. 
Right and let's not act like they dont't have a Nas tee ready to drop

It's always about money.
Even rage against the machine, the "anti corporation" band, would reunite for the right price.
Morrissey and supreme both know that even people who have no idea who moz is (read: most supreme fans) will bum rush this shirt because it's controversial suddenly.
The million dollar man was right, everyone's got a price.
It's all about money. There's fake caring and there's actual caring.

Ted DiBiase was always right even when he was wrong

LONDON shop showing Sherpa n some other things on the racks?? 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom