Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone school me how to get full frontal preview of each crewneck. I'm trying to add " /color" to the url, but to no avail. 

Holy **** man, I've passed on so much **** this season. Might just be phasing out, but damn most of these designs are either wack as hell or too far out. Taking my talents back to Macy's for next season

wish holiday hoodie was executed better.  jacket is amazing but that price so just black timbs for me 

Black or Red Scripted Hoodie! 

Pajamas are for Kids... who suck they thumbs while holding their Overfiend Date Pillow waiting for BL Crews to Drop

wish holiday hoodie was executed better.  jacket is amazing but that price so just black timbs for me 
Why you even buying those black timbs my man. There's an elephant in the room and its called consumerism. You can get a regular pair of black timbs and take a hole puncher to them to replicate the exact same look my mans. That money could be spent in better ways like helping the homeless 

roll.gif

Why you even buying those black timbs my man. There's an elephant in the room and its called consumerism. You can get a regular pair of black timbs and take a hole puncher to them to replicate the exact same look my mans. That money could be spent in better ways like helping the homeless 
but i need the barely visible polka dots and super small script 
frown.gif

Holy **** man, I've passed on so much **** this season. Might just be phasing out, but damn most of these designs are either wack as hell or too far out. Taking my talents back to Macy's for next season

Been the same here all season. **** has been way too overdone this season. I'm always for the more simple stuff anyways

Need your advice God. I'm probably going for the Camo then Black but do you think I should size up so I got that oversize look? Normally would get an L but thinking about getting a XL
little big on shirts never hurt. I know dudes that could probably fit into an L wearing double x. As long as it isn't ridiculously big on you id do the xl. If it winds up being way too big you can flip and cop the L. I'm sure someone will want the box logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom