Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to make a YT video since people still ask how to cancel their Supreme order or how do they process a return for store credit. 

Looks like I would have an easier time going for a red crew.  When I ordered the beanie last week, I grabbed navy thinking it was black 
sick.gif

You guys seen any White Sup Jordan 5's 10.5 for under $400 bucks??

I'm seeing prices drop to 400's 

ill be mad if the box logo drops next Thurs.. ill be out on vacation at DR and come back that day but at night :smh:

What's good with these TImbs tomorrow? easy cop? I can't take the stress from another 11AM Supreme release.

easy pass no bubble guts for me this week but a sh.it storm will be brewing in my stomach if bogos drop next week

Might grab the sherpa hat tomorrow if the price is right.

Looks like I would have an easier time going for a red crew.  When I ordered the beanie last week, I grabbed navy thinking it was black :x

If youre trying to oop it, pm me. Only color I couldnt scoop, I ran outta cards lol

ill be mad if the box logo drops next Thurs.. ill be out on vacation at DR and come back that day but at night :smh:

This made me miss out on the boonie hat last season that Im still looking for and I couldnt even be mad. That place is paradise. Bogo crew necks would he obtainable down the line too with the amount of people who look to re sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom