Old School G Puts His Woman In Check On Cheaters

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

what stereotypes?
The stereotype of the black pimp, philanderer, sex crazed savage who can't keep his **** in his pants, and is unable to stay faithful. You guys in here that are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

prolly be the first one's in the Fresh Prince daddy episode talking about "Why don't he want me man?"
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Same behaviors y'all glorifying are the same ones destroying our communities.
Every real $+#%+ cried during that episode, so whats your point?
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Man we can't keep glorifying these stereotypes man.

what stereotypes?
The stereotype of the black pimp, philanderer, sex crazed savage who can't keep his **** in his pants, and is unable to stay faithful. You guys in here that are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

prolly be the first one's in the Fresh Prince daddy episode talking about "Why don't he want me man?"
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

That's a stereotype? Please show me the white pimps that aren't sex crazed philandering savages that can't keep their **** in their pants and are unable to stay faithful.

Chill off that Fresh Prince daddy episode though. Felt sorry for Will but jokes on you I had a dad.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Every real $+#%+ cried during that episode, so whats your point?
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

niketalk

My dude tried to go low bringing up the fresh prince episode. This dude is supporting a grown $*! woman, who he says has never worked. Isn't that the opposite of a deadbeat? She know what she dealing with, and she know what he is, and clearly she stuck around. Son ain't try to deceive her, he kept it official and extra thorough. This what it is, you can bounce if you'd like. All the power to him. He may end up older and lonely, but son is staying true to hisself, and at the end of the day that's what means the most. Ol school G from birth to death 
smokin.gif

I'm bout to flex lol- he said when you got me out of south park which is a neighborhood in Houston which I happen to be fron

@ATG Im going to assume you didnt watch the entire video and see the part where he grabed her jacket and the producers had to stop him from hitting her

Its entertaing but gambit was speak as if this mans attitude it what a "real man" is.

which one of you is on Lipstick alley?

someone over there just made a thread about this and i've seen treads copied and pasted from here to there word for word

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

someone over there just made a thread about this and i've seen treads copied and pasted from here to there word for word
pray no males from this site is a regular over there 
tired.gif

OR maybe we have lurkers...ever thought bout that? NT is a pretty popular forum...

Originally Posted by Solerunner

@ATG Im going to assume you didnt watch the entire video and see the part where he grabed her jacket and the producers had to stop him from hitting her
I saw the whole thing. An outburst during a moment of anger is not the same as him beating her regularly. Plus black ppl are known for the hold me back fake attack, he knew he wasn't getting close enough for a blow.

Its entertaing but gambit was speak as if this mans attitude it what a "real man" is.

I wish you read whats actually written, instead of what you think you read............. In the face of adveristy, he didnt clam up which would have really been the punk move.

Let me guess a real MAN doesn't cheat?

A Real man would have went down and on knees saying I'm sorry?

Nah, Real man would have started CRYING right?!?!?!

Point is, he not gonna let a nosy broad whos he's supporting ruin his night........... Grow a Pair Homey....... Suburbs aint teaching you nothing......

OR maybe we have lurkers...ever thought bout that? NT is a pretty popular forum...
eek.gif
mind = blown

eyes.gif

Anyone getting uptight about the clip should understand that show plays into EVERY type of stereotype. I've watched plenty of episodes of cheaters and they have the white trash stereotype, the mexican stereotype, the country stereotype etc. I personally think all of them are staged and not real, but whatever. The show is entertainment and 9/10 times and I never take it serious. Relax y'all.

Originally Posted by gambit215

I wish you read whats actually written, instead of what you think you read............. In the face of adveristy, he didnt clam up which would have really been the punk move.

Let me guess a real MAN doesn't cheat?

A Real man would have went down and on knees saying I'm sorry?

Nah, Real man would have started CRYING right?!?!?!

Point is, he not gonna let a nosy broad whos he's supporting ruin his night........... Grow a Pair Homey....... Suburbs aint teaching you nothing......

"Adversity" lol.That first line makes no sense.In your initial statement you belittled the plight to end bullying ,disregarded talk of gays and their civil rights and told us our balls would shrivel if we got caught cheating. Don't know who was talking about that crying @%%!.You are praising him for being cold and having no regard for that ladies feelings simply because he is supporting her.This conversation won't go anywhere so..........."they don't make men like him no more......"I'm happy about that.

Lil Lady: and now you leeaavin?!

Old School G: Naw, im not leavin, im gon tell that woman to pack my got damb food up and pay her cause you know my food is important to me..you not important to me no mo. YOUR %#* IS FIRED!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is this your man?

Spoiler [+]
48376_o.gif

to everybody mad..let me ask you a question real quick...do you please yo ol lady?...Do you please her?? Yes or no..?? NaaahhIsaanaa Isanahyo..Do you please her?

Back
Top Bottom