Old School G Puts His Woman In Check On Cheaters

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man we can't keep glorifying these stereotypes man.

This.
Spoiler [+]
But that dude was G. 
pimp.gif

*Real tears*
roll.gif
 My man pimp hand is waaaaaay strong. How you gonna be like I'm gon' tell this waitress to pack up my food and I'mma pay her. She ain't goin nowhere.
roll.gif
.  All sorts of pimpish tendencies going on here. Good post OP.
Spoiler [+]
He sound like James Brown talking all that @%%@
laugh.gif

"I been an old school G all my got damn life and imma be one till the day i die. and if you can accept it then get your @$* to steppin"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

"I been an old school G all my got damn life and imma be one till the day i die. and if you can accept it then get your @$* to steppin"

pimp.gif
tired.gif
 Moment of silence for a real G
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When he ask bruh did he treat his lady right I lost it... 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

pimp.gif

Dude is a scumbag but daps.
pimp.gif

I dont condone his behavior but his ATTITUDE is what's missing in America, we are so caught up in gays getting married,concussions in sports and getting bullied in grade school....To some of you he's a monster but you can't deny that even in getting caught up, his balls didn't shrivel like most of you guys would...

They don't make men like him no more......

BAWSE!!!!!!

Originally Posted by gambit215

I dont condone his behavior but his ATTITUDE is what's missing in America, we are so caught up in gays getting married,concussions in sports and getting bullied in grade school....To some of you he's a monster but you can't deny that even in getting caught up, his balls didn't shrivel like most of you guys would...

BAWSE!!!!!!

The saddest part is that you actually serious. When this ++%*% gets lung cancer in a few years none of his $!%% gonna hold him down.He isn't a monster just a loser. He has no respect for women look how he grabed that lady. Yah here crying for chris brown blood yet you beasting this dude when you damn well knows this "boss" Beats that lady.As for the lady she is dumb she allows him to fully take care of her,if you don't bring money to the plate ain't no ++%*% gonna respect you

Originally Posted by Solerunner

BAWSE!!!!!!
The saddest part is that you actually serious. When this ++%*% gets lung cancer in a few years none of his $!%% gonna hold him down.He isn't a monster just a loser. He has no respect for women look how he grabed that lady. Yah here crying for chris brown blood yet you beasting this dude when you damn well knows this "boss" Beats that lady.As for the lady she is dumb she allows him to fully take care of her,if you don't bring money to the plate ain't no ++%*% gonna respect you
fc105038_motivational_assumptions.jpg

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

what stereotypes?
The stereotype of the black pimp, philanderer, sex crazed savage who can't keep his **** in his pants, and is unable to stay faithful. You guys in here that are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

prolly be the first one's in the Fresh Prince daddy episode talking about "Why don't he want me man?"
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Same behaviors y'all glorifying are the same ones destroying our communities.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Solerunner

BAWSE!!!!!!
fc105038_motivational_assumptions.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by onewearz

" u knew i was a southpaw when u met me "

roll.gif
roll.gif
I lost it when I heard that. What the hell does that even mean?
roll.gif

He basically sayin that she knew he was underhanded...
laugh.gif

what stereotypes?
The stereotype of the black pimp, philanderer, sex crazed savage who can't keep his **** in his pants, and is unable to stay faithful. You guys in here that are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

prolly be the first one's in the Fresh Prince daddy episode talking about "Why don't he want me man?"
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Every real $+#%+ cried during that episode, so whats your point?

what stereotypes?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom