Old Jumpoffs Hitting You Up...UNAPPRECIATED...... UPDATED. vol. the beast hunting continues

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

This is what you look like, though
7435_249199625047_551640047_8369615_5441156_n.jpg
I fail to see how getting my picture taken at a friend's birthday party is lame in any way.

I reiterate;
Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

OP is so lame man
laugh.gif
  and on top of that, his name is solomon

You know the life story of every NTer (accompanied with a picture of them *on your hard-drive*,) though...

so an entire week passed since she originally wrote to you. point is, you're still giving the uggo the time of day!
i quote myself for emphasis...
why do you keep apologizing? i'm sure if you seem uninterested enough, she'll leave you alone... or simply stop replying altogether.

get it together, brother man
smh.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

so an entire week passed since she originally wrote to you. point is, you're still giving the uggo the time of day!
i quote myself for emphasis...
why do you keep apologizing? i'm sure if you seem uninterested enough, she'll leave you alone... or simply stop replying altogether.
get it together, brother man
smh.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

she wrote to you & you replied the same day. there's virtually no delay in your replies, man.
whydo you keep apologizing? i'm sure if you seem uninterested enough,she'll leave you alone... or simply stop replying altogether.

You seen what OP looks like?
Options must be pretty slim for the both of them.

nice try, but im already in a relationship.
grin.gif
not a pimp, but come on dude, any lame on NT could do better than how this girl looks now. im just having fun.
im sooo bored.

snow is ruining all of my fun.

I find it strange that you think emails to swamp thing is fun?!?! Have YOU looked at the pics of that ****** you posted?!?! I'm done... SMFH

If your "bored" then crank up the 360, or do a cross word puzzle suttin!! Stop havin these sea monkeys feelin good abt themselves!!!

OMG... This literally just happened to me a few hours ago.

I was in class and got a text from a number that isn't saved in my phone..

Her: Can anyone work my section 5 tonight at 4 I really don't feel good!
smile.gif

(At first, I don't know who it is...)
Me: Who is this? I think you have the wrong number.
(Minutes go by.. And I realize who it is .. A girl I messed with for a few weeks after I broke up with my ex girl and before I got with the current one.
The only reason this girl and I didn't actually date is because she wasn't ready to commit or come out to her parents... Keep in mind this was almost 3 years ago.. And I haven't talked to this girl in almost 2!)
Me: I'm pretty sure I know who this is.. Delete me from your phone.
Her: I'm watching you, always.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Me: You're %!%$%!* psycho. Leave me alone.
Her: Lol!
Me: You really need to leave me the @@*@ alone. You had your chance to have me and you passed on it. Stay out of my life and quit trying to play your immature games.
Her: OMG... I thought this was the other Kristina that I work with. I don't even know why I still have your number. Wow, I can see Brandy (current girl) really changed you!
Me: Quit texting me.. I'm not stupid.. Delete me.

She doesn't reply..
I go on with my day...
It's not until later that I realize that since the last time I talked to her.. MY PHONE NUMBER HAS BEEN CHANGED!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom