Old Jumpoffs Hitting You Up...UNAPPRECIATED...... UPDATED. vol. the beast hunting continues

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by KingRamey

whats the story about someone giving head for some 3's?

in4mashun: i neadz it!

nerd.gif

n600601274_1000582_1236.jpg

that kid to the left did it.

excuse my drunken smile.
roll.gif
how do you get stretch marks on your forearms homie

How did this thread turn from old jumpoffs, to dudes hittin fat ugly chicks, to now posting 2 @u33r dudes. white dude looks like ole boy from the village ppl, and a black dude stays lookin gay w/o facial hair. No black dude should have no facial hair unless on military status, or like corporate sellout status....im just sayin dude looks like a brown skin colin(cleanser) powell.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

confirming what I thought..
some of you dudes will smash ANYthing with a pulse.

zero standards...FTL

laugh.gif

dirty said this?

damn OP lol.

laugh.gif
DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Ignore her again, she'll go away (hopefully)
roll.gif
After a year though? Where they do that at?

And for all dudes, smashing probably won't happen. She used to be relatively average (like couldn't have been more than 140,) but after I ended it she blew up.

ALSO, girl is crazy. I stopped messing with her after she quit her job saying she was pregnant (this was while we were exclusive.) She didn't tell me about it, so I had multiple people coming up to me asking if it was mine. She denied ever doing it, and acted stupid when I told her I knew people at her job.

Pics OF the beasts:

12139_1158022272170_1276160201_30407156_7091189_n.jpg

4493_1065164910794_1276160201_30172643_4203877_n.jpg

I think she's losing weight, which is why she's decided to try to get at me again.

But girl has to know I have a girl. She's seen my facebook. Wth..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by KingRamey

nerd.gif

excuse my drunken smile.
roll.gif

How did this thread turn from old jumpoffs, to dudes hittin fat ugly chicks, to now posting 2 @u33r dudes. white dude looks like ole boy from the village ppl, and a black dude stays lookin gay w/o facial hair. No black dude should have no facial hair unless on military status, or like corporate sellout status....im just sayin dude looks like a brown skin colin(cleanser) powell.

my facial hair doesn't grow in fully, so i usually keep it shaven aside from sideburns. but at that time i had just gotten a new job.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

zero standards...FTL
You cant say that and not post your girl
grin.gif

no thanks. I'm good.  I don't need NTs validation
just like he doesn't need your validation

soltheman wrote:
Originally Posted by LDJ

soltheman wrote:
KingRamey wrote:

nerd.gif

excuse my drunken smile.
roll.gif

my facial hair doesn't grow in fully, so i usually keep it shaven aside from sideburns. but at that time i had just gotten a new job.

Yea i figured it was on some corp/work status, but ole white dude iuno if its ya buddy,folks etc but he look str8 #%+% status. Kinda reminds me of one of those jipper/chipper dudes u see in the other side of east atl/or like midtown who be wearing like a sweatshirt/windbreaker with booty wedging khakis and run down new balances/shoxs, taking a morning jog with some siSSy lil dog like a pomeranian, carrying a jogging stick.

Originally Posted by oidreez

zero standards...FTL
grin.gif

Where did I say I was offering it?..
you dudes make no sense whatsoever

zero standards...FTL
grin.gif

I think the point was that unless you're not willing to have your wife/girl/jump/walrus judged, don't judge another man's.

Originally Posted by LDJ

soltheman wrote:
Originally Posted by LDJ

soltheman wrote:
KingRamey wrote:

nerd.gif

excuse my drunken smile.
roll.gif

Yea i figured it was on some corp/work status, but ole white dude iuno if its ya buddy,folks etc but he look str8 #%+% status. Kinda reminds me of one of those jipper/chipper dudes u see in the other side of east atl/or like midtown who be wearing like a sweatshirt/windbreaker with booty wedging khakis and run down new balances/shoxs, taking a morning jog with some siSSy lil dog like a pomeranian, carrying a jogging stick.

damn that was a well thought out post dude. you must imagine them types of dudes all day 
laugh.gif
i dont even wear glasses btw, those were some girls i threw on

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Originally Posted by LDJ

soltheman wrote:
Originally Posted by LDJ

soltheman wrote:
KingRamey wrote:

nerd.gif

excuse my drunken smile.
roll.gif

damn that was a well thought out post dude. you must imagine them types of dudes all day 
laugh.gif

Um no sorry 2 burst ur gay fantasy, but nah im str8. Nuttin wrong with u bein on %!@!! status. I mean different strokes for different folks(just i like givin the strokes u like recievin them) I dont imagine them unfortunately i pass em buy when handling business everyday. But its cool im gettin chicks, and well ur gettin kicds(figurely speaking of course)

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Originally Posted by LDJ

soltheman wrote:
Originally Posted by LDJ

soltheman wrote:
KingRamey wrote:

nerd.gif

excuse my drunken smile.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Um no sorry 2 burst ur gay fantasy, but nah im str8. Nuttin wrong with u bein on %!@!! status. I mean different strokes for different folks(just i like givin the strokes u like recievin them) I dont imagine them unfortunately i pass em buy when handling business everyday. But its cool im gettin chicks, and well ur gettin kicds(figurely speaking of course)

this line + your previous post =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

zero standards...FTL
grin.gif

I think the point was that unless you're not willing to have your wife/girl/jump/walrus judged, don't judge another man's.
yup

zero standards...FTL
grin.gif

Please...dudes post crap on here for NT's validation/attention...they know full well they are going to get commentary on it.
but as far as me or anyone else having to post my own girl on here just to be able to comment on someone else's?.... that's just stupidity....I'm not the one clamoring for the attention or comments...the OP is.

edit.
and really... the bottom line is....."don't post a pic girl if you don't want her judged by NT"
simple as that.

zero standards...FTL
grin.gif

Please...dudes post crap on here for NT's validation/attention...they know full well they are going to get commentary on it.
but as far as me or anyone else having to post my own girl on here just to be able to comment on someone else's?.... that's just stupidity....I'm not the one clamoring for the attention or comments...the OP is.

edit.
and really... the bottom line is....."don't post a pic girl if you don't want her judged by NT"
simple as that.
Me telling the truth about the situation =/= me clamoring for attention.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Ignore her again, she'll go away (hopefully)
roll.gif
After a year though? Where they do that at?

And for all dudes, smashing probably won't happen. She used to be relatively average (like couldn't have been more than 140,) but after I ended it she blew up.

ALSO, girl is crazy. I stopped messing with her after she quit her job saying she was pregnant (this was while we were exclusive.) She didn't tell me about it, so I had multiple people coming up to me asking if it was mine. She denied ever doing it, and acted stupid when I told her I knew people at her job.

Pics OF the beasts:

12139_1158022272170_1276160201_30407156_7091189_n.jpg

4493_1065164910794_1276160201_30172643_4203877_n.jpg

I think she's losing weight, which is why she's decided to try to get at me again.

But girl has to know I have a girl. She's seen my facebook. Wth..

How your jump look like Booker T though 
tired.gif

jq6zwo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom