Oklahoma City Thunder @ Memphis Grizzlies Game Thread 1/22/10

6a00e5513d181b88340120a6894136970c-800wi

Big game tonight as the Thunder only lead the Grizzlies by a 1.5 games for the seventh-eighth seed.

This is why the NBA should have a flexible national tv schedule.

Memphis looked pissed off after that loss to NOH. Thunder playing great, so it should be good. I want to see it go down to the wire with some big shots beingmade.

Grizz a great home team. Thunder a great road team.

We don't have Collison. I call him a bum all the time, but he knows his role and last I checked was 2nd in charges drawn in the league. He is a perfectmatchup for Gasol. Nnd has been playing decent d, but I don't trust him to continue

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

We don't have Collison. I call him a bum all the time, but he knows his role and last I checked was 2nd in charges drawn in the league. He is a perfect matchup for Gasol. Nnd has been playing decent d, but I don't trust him to continue
I thought you were a Mavs fan?
nerd.gif

Game time.
pimp.gif

memphis doing good and still cant get fans at the game? that top section is EMPTY. ALMOST as bad as the clippers top section

If Durant would've made that dunk over Thabeet that would've been the best of the yr. Somewhat surprised Zach Randolph cant do anything with the fact we have Green as 4

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

memphis doing good and still cant get fans at the game? that top section is EMPTY. ALMOST as bad as the clippers top section

Games have been packed. Except tonight, come on.... no one wants to see OK City. The average nba fan don't want to buy tickets to see them, they don'tknow how well they are playing right now.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Games have been packed. Except tonight, come on.... no one wants to see OK City. The average nba fan don't want to buy tickets to see them, they don't know how well they are playing right now.

I'm glad memphi****ting outside shots that way okc can't just pack it in.

memphis has been averaging around 14k in attendance since the wizards game before new years. They doing ok since fans are starting to recognize the team is winning.

nah that's Thunder basketball for you. Amazing how much Brooks is able to keep these young guys excited to play defense. He'll probably finish with 20 and 20, but as of now Randolph has not been able to score on Jeff Green, who typically should be undersized for a starting 4 in the West.

Thabo might be the most unappreciated defender in the league.

O.J. building a house with all these bricks.

Back
Top Bottom