OK...I gotta admit. Lebron is the most dominant player I've EVER seen.

Shaq in his prime was disgusting....but what Lebron is doing on a nightly basis is flat-out unfair.  Filling up the stat-sheet ALL within the flow of the game.  He's bigger, stronger, and faster than all of his counterparts.  Do I hope he fails this postseason, of course....but my goodness is he fun to watch. 

Damn near a triple double and its only the 3rd quarter
smh.gif
.. and you're exactly right he doesn't have to stop the flow of the game to fill up stats which is the best part

Shaq was Lebron to me before Lebron. And I can safely say LeBron has surpassed his dominance as well.

I've made it a point to not miss a playoff game or a big game of his the past 3 years & will continue to do so.

Not sure when we'll ever see this type of player again.

as I say this he drills that shot...LOL. unreal.

At least wait till the conference finals to make this post J's
laugh.gif

He might very well be, but I'm stubborn and still put MJ and Shaq ahead.

I'm going to have to agree with this and pray Cleveland loses to the Magic again.

Al3xis wrote:
Shaq was Lebron to me before Lebron. And I can safely say LeBron has surpassed his dominance as well.

I've made it a point to not miss a playoff game or a big game of his the past 3 years & will continue to do so.

Yup....and there is no real achilles heel w. Lebron like there was w. Shaq (FT's).....teams would hack shaq to keep themselves in the games by putting him on the line where there wasn't as good of a chance of him coming away w. 2 points.  You can go back to the Cavs performance vs. the Pistons where Lebron scored the last 25 points vs. the Pistons a few years back....even when you try to stop him, you can't. 

I recognize that, and that's why I pray he shocks the world and signs with the Bulls...I can't deal with this #%!% for the next decade

The guy is insane... Physically he's impossible to match up with and it's incredible how skilled and effortless he is on the court..

As much as both him and Kobe rub me the wrong way, there really aren't two players I'd rather watch operate in big spots...

I wouldnt say its in the flow of the game, but this guy is really impressive. he made that half court shot look so easy.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Al3xis wrote:

Yup....and there is no real achilles heel w. Lebron like there was w. Shaq (FT's).....teams would hack shaq to keep themselves in the games by putting him on the line where there wasn't as good of a chance of him coming away w. 2 points.  You can go back to the Cavs performance vs. the Pistons where Lebron scored the last 25 points vs. the Pistons a few years back....even when you try to stop him, you can't. 

Ehhh...If 'Bron doesn't want to be stopped, he won't be.  He still fails to bring that intensity every game though.  We see it today cause after that game 3 loss, the motivation is there. He wasn't going to lose.  But at time he can become too infatuated with himself, and you can hope he settles for 3's, something that he still isn't particuarly great at.  He still sometimes relies on his jumpshot during clutch situations when he should be putting his head down and getting to the basket every time.  It's nitpicking but there are still thing I think he can and want him to improve on.

The sick part is he is only 25 years old. I know some will question his personality and "basketball iq" and maybe even his supposed lack of a "kiler instinct". Everyone should sit back and enjoy the ride, we are watching a special special talent.

Lebron is unbelievable. Dude is built like an NFL defensive end and yet his skill set on the court is arguably up to par with almost anyone who has ever played the game...just a phenomenal athlete.

Yup....and there is no real achilles heel w. Lebron like there was w. Shaq (FT's).
yeah his only weaknesses are his brain dead coach and certain teammates who like to become ghosts during the playoffs

most dominant? yes, right after shaq. but jordan will always be better.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Al3xis wrote:

Ehhh...If 'Bron doesn't want to be stopped, he won't be.  He still fails to bring that intensity every game though.  We see it today cause after that game 3 loss, the motivation is there. He wasn't going to lose.  But at time he can become too infatuated with himself, and you can hope he settles for 3's, something that he still isn't particuarly great at.  He still sometimes relies on his jumpshot during clutch situations when he should be putting his head down and getting to the basket every time.  It's nitpicking but there are still thing I think he can and want him to improve on.

But he's hitting his 3's.....and if he can find a good balance of knowing when to take it to the hoop and when to take the 3 ball, he's going to be even more of a problem.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Shaq was dominant because of his size.

Lebron is dominant because of his skill.
yeah because lebrons size has nothing to do with his success
eyes.gif

are you kidding me?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Yup....and there is no real achilles heel w. Lebron like there was w. Shaq (FT's).
yeah his only weaknesses are his brain dead coach and certain teammates who like to become ghosts during the playoffs

most dominant? yes, right after shaq. but jordan will always be better.
What makes Shaq more dominant than Lebron? 

and those weaknesses you brought up ARE NOT on Lebron....

I laugh at flow of the game comments because reading through the LA/OKC Game 4 thread this morning, NobleKane (I think) was consistently making the point that Kobe doesn't know how to score and create in the flow of the game. So many Lakers fans just didn't get it. LeBron is the Demoralizer to me. Game 2 and Game4 were incredibly terrible to watch.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Shaq was dominant because of his size.

Lebron is dominant because of his skill.

Shaq was dominant because he had talent paired with his size.

LeBron is dominant because he had size paired with his talent.

Back
Top Bottom